On March 16, British Columbia PNP releases a new draw to apply for provincial nomination.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program issued 506 invitations in the new PNP draw and the total number of ITA’s issued 2,432 immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canada permanent resident (PR).
The invitations were issued in two streams of the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)- Skill Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) streams. More of the applicants who received the ITA were from the skilled worker and international Graduate as well as Entry Level and Semi-Skilled sub-categories of SI and EEBC streams.
British Columbia issued 78 Candidates ITA’s who work in these occupations:
- One that was specifically for retail and wholesale trade managers- NOC 0621
- Restaurant and foodservice managers – NOC 0631
British Columbia issued 428 Candidates ITA’s who scores between 81 and 96:
- Skilled worker: Required score 96 Skill Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) streams.
- International graduate: Required Score 94 Skill Immigration (SI) and Express Entry British Columbia (EEBC) streams.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled: Score required 81 Skills Immigration.
- British Columbia Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- British Columbia Points Calculator for Eligibility
- British Columbia Occupation-in-Demand
- Processing Time for Canada PR Visa
- British Columbia PNP Draw
Call us today at +91-9899-14-6637 to streamline your process, through easy and effective processing of Permanent Resident Visa applications for Australia and Canada by our Documentation Experts.