Good news for Skilled Workers in Manitoba and Skilled Worker Overseas streams!! Manitoba issues 530 invitations for Provincial nominee applicants under these two streams a on 5th December 2018. invitations were issued under Skilled Worker Overseas stream whereas 213 invitations were issued under skilled workers in Manitoba stream. These two pathways are best suited for Indian applicants aspiring to apply under MPNP. MPNP allows the government to nominate candidates for Permanent Residency to meet the targets set forth for the year 2019.
The draw released on 5th December, 2019 issued number of invitations to candidates in the federal Express Entry system, which handles three main federal economic immigration programs — the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and the Canadian Experience Class. Skilled Workers Overseas an Express Entry-linked immigration pathway under MPNP which allows it to nominate eligible Express Entry candidates for permanent residence. Once candidate receives an invitation to apply from any of the province, the candidate immediately is awarded with 600 additional points towards their Express Entry ranking score which guarantees an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Check Your Eligibility For Manitoba And Various Other Provinces
Let’s look at the brief descriptions of the eligibility requirement and documents requirement of Manitoba:
Manitoba MPNP Requirements, 2018
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is an easy option available for people lacking in IELTS or age. If your occupation falls in the occupation demand list for the province of Manitoba, then your immigration application has higher probabilities of being accepted by the MPNP authorities. Here are the general minimum requirements:
- Achieve minimum score of 60 out of 100 in the MPNP assessment grid
- Candidate should be older than 21 years and younger than 45 years of age.
- Have enough documents to prove the mandatory adaptability section of the points grid
- Have minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Must attain a minimum score of 4.5 IELTS
MPNP Document Checklist
MPNP requires applicants to submit relevant documents in support of their application for immigration to Manitoba. Documentation needs to be given extra importance to be able to process applications positively. Required
- Government sponsored Identity Proof.
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- Dependent Children Birth Certificate
- Valid passport and travel related document
- Evidence of language proficiency (English or French)
- Employment documents
- Proof of Funds needed to settle in Manitoba
- Police and health clearance certificate
CHECK OUT COMPLETE DETAILS OF MANITOBA IMMIGRATION NOMINEE PROGRAM AT www.apimmigrations.com AND CALL US AT
9899146637 TO GET FREE COUNSELING FROM OUR IMMIGRATION’S EXPERTS