Canadian PR Visa Fees
What will it cost me to get my Canadian PR Visa in 2019?
One of the major factors towards the decision of going ahead with your immigration application for any country is the cost of immigration. When it comes to applying for Canadian PR Visa, rest assured, your cost of immigration will help you take a positive decision towards migrating to Canada.
Canadian govt.’s Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) demands affordable Canadian PR Visa fees in 2019 and helps make your immigration to Canada easy! A growing economy, an immigration-friendly policy, cost-effective visa fees and post-immigration support, topped by scenic landscaping makes Canada one of the hottest immigration destinations.
The cost of immigration to Canada may be estimated upon the exact details of your type of visa, category and sub-category of application, number of family members immigrating to Canada, IELTS fees etc. Yet, estimation can be made as follows to give you a general idea:
- Pay once you are selected for Canadian PR Visa
- No cost of Applying through Express Entry System
- Single applicant- 1500 CAD
- Couple applicants- 3000 CAD
- Applicant family of 3- 3150 CAD
- Applicant family of 4- 3300 CAD
- Provincial Nominee Programs: Additional sum will be charged for processing your application for the chosen province.
- Proof of Funds: To be eligible for PR Visa, you will have to show a proof of holding the said amount of funds in Savings Accounts, FDs, PFs and PPFs post receiving your ITA.
What is the cost of applying for Immigration to Canada from India?
The cost varies as per your choice of Canadian PR Visa program subcategory. The most popular Canadian immigration subcategories for Indians are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Programs
What is Proof of Funds? Does it involve any amount to be paid?
Understand ‘Proof of Fund’ to Manage your Finances Well for Immigration to Canada
As the name suggests, it is not really a cost but a proof that you hold the minimum stipulated funds in different instruments and can sustain yourself in Canada and any family members accompanying you after migrating, for a decided period of time.
This is a mandatory documentary proof for being eligible under Express Entry scheme’s FSWP and FSTP. If you are applying under Canadian Experience Class (CEC), you would not need to furnish this document. Different PNPs may have different requirements with respect to ‘Proof of Funds’. You may hold the funds in the form of:
- Bank Drafts
- Savings Account Balance
- Bonds, Shares, Debentures, etc.
- Other Financial Assets
Minimum Funds When Immigrating to Canada with Family
The minimum funds that you need to hold to be eligible for Canadian PR Visa depends upon the size of your family planning to move with you to Canada. Following are the details of the minimum funds required as per the latest updates from IRCC. These might change without prior notice and we thus request you to contact our advisors for further details. Click here
To sum up, as the prime applicant, your total cost of immigration, constituting of government fees and service charges, may be up to CAD 1600-1800 approximately or under INR 1 lac.
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for Canada PR Visa 2019?
To make the whole process of changing your Permanent Resident status from your country of origin to Canada legal and valid, the Canadian Government seeks some authenticated and valid documents from you. These documents may be demanded on your selection for immigration and so we suggest you to be prepared in advance with all the requisite documents so as to make the process seamless and quick.
As your Canada PR Visa consultants, Abroad Pathway Immigrations is constantly updated about the latest developments in the requirement of Immigration Documents and will make sure that you do not make an error in furnishing the required documents and copies. Your positive recommendations define our reputation and we take our responsibilities as your Immigration consultants very seriously.
Following are some of the basic documents needed for applying for Canada PR Visa
To be eligible to apply for Immigration to Canada through Canada Express Entry scheme, you must furnish the following basic documents:
- Principal applicant’s passport size photograph
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) conducted by WES
- Your latest Medical certificate
- Your latest IELTS score
- Your Provincial Nomination Letter (if applicable)
- Your latest Police Clearance Certificates
- Your passport &travel documents (along with copies)
- Your work experience letter (also Letters of Recommendation)
- Your Offer letter for Job from an employer in Canada
- Authentic proof of funds (for FSW stream)
A Step-by-Step Process of Applying for Canadian PR Visa 2019
- As the requirements of the process are elaborate, you should hire experts in the field to file your application. Hire a good Immigration Consultant.
- Appear for IELTS and make sure to score the minimum required score.
- Take an Assessment Test with your Immigration Consultant or advisor.
- Have all requisite documents as mentioned above ready.
- Be ready with Medical Checkup and Police verification record
- Get your Educational Qualifications attested by WES to obtain your ECA.
- With your Immigration Consultant start your Canadian PR Visa application Process.
- With the help of your Immigration Consultant, choose the best & most suitable pathway for you: Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program
- Get your Proof of Funds ready to furnish to the Canadian govt. body IRCC.
- On getting your Invitation to Apply for Canada PR Visa, make your application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada!
Apply for Canada PR Visa today to Live Your Canada Dream!
The sooner you begin the process of making your application for immigration to Canada, more would be your chances of getting the PR Visa in 2019. Canada’s popularity as an immigration destination is at its highest. IRCC offers Federal and Provincial immigration program to make it easier for you to gain your Canadian Permanent Resident Status and enjoy a great quality of life with your loved ones. We advise you to contact our Canada Immigration team today to elaborate your options as per your case and help you act on time! Email us for quick queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Hire Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultants?
Our Canadian PR Visa Expert Team will conduct a Free Assessment Test to help you clearly understand your options for migrating to Canada along with the best, fastest and most cost-effective way to go. With 10+ years of valued and successful experience in Immigration industry, 5000+ happy clients and a growing number of successful visa attainment, we bring you best-in-class services, Immigration managers that care and a transparent& affordableconsulting fee.
Call us at +91-9560086778 to get an urgent appointment.