Latest Express Entry Draw Issues 3,350 Invitations To Candidates With Minimum Score Of 454
IRCC, Canada released the first Express Entry draw of March as on 6th March 2019, issuing 3,350 invitations to apply to candidates for Canada PR with minimum CRS score of 454. Total 17,850 Invitations to Apply (ITAs) has been issued till date in the year 2019. The decrease of 3 points in the latest CRS draw is a light of hope that the coming CRS score will tend to decrease further.
89,800 ITAs was the target achieved by Canada in the year 2018 setting a milestone which needs to be outshined by the targets set by 2019 including all three economic immigration programs Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class. Eligibility is evaluated on the basis of six selection factors which includes age, experience, education, language ability, adaptability and arranged job offer.
IRCC applied its tie-break rule in the March 6 draw. The time stamp used was February 11, 2019, at 17:21:27 UTC. This means that all candidates with a CRS score above 454, as well as those candidates with scores of 454 who entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before the selected date and time, received an ITA in this invitation round.
Let’s look at the benefits that a Permanent Resident enjoys:
- The right to permanent residency
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for low-income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low-income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
Step by Step process in brief:
- Education Credential Evaluation
- Once you acquire the appropriate IELTS score of CLB-9
- Expression of Interest Filing
- Waiting for the CRS(Comprehensive Ranking System) cut-off
- Invitation to Apply
- Documents Uploading for EOI
- Verification of documents
- Visa Approval