On February 10 Canadian province Quebec held its third draw this year. The invitations were issued by the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) to immigration candidates applying under the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
Quebec invited 523 skilled workers to apply for permanent selection.
Candidates had to have profiles in the Arrima Expression of Interest system with scores of at least 592 points and one of the following professions:
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- 4031 Secondary school teachers
- 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
- 5131 Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
- 5223 Graphic arts technicians
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
The February 10 draw is the third of the year for Quebec and brings the number of invitations issued in 2022 to 1,357. Last year, a total of 3,564 candidates were invited to apply for selection permanent by the province through Arrima.
This News taken from CIC News
Thanks for sharing with us!