South Australia High Points Category fascinates quality applicants under Supplementary Skilled List and occupations published on the State Nomination Occupation List with some terms and conditions. It has been effective in ensnaring the extremely expert and talented people for the occupations listed in State Nomination Occupation list.
We suggest prospective applicants to remember the below mentioned points:
Once we are close to reaching the ‘high points’ category quota, the minimum points requirement will be automatically increase to 90 points.
Once the quota is reached, the ‘high points’ category will be closed for the rest of the 17/18 program year (until 30 June 2018). Notification of this closure will be posted on our website.
The below mentioned occupations are no longer in the South Australia state list (this applies to applications submitted on or after 19 February 2018):
- 132211 Finance Manager
- 221111 Accountant (General)
- 221112 Management Accountant
- 221113 Taxation Accountant
- 221213 External Auditor
- 222112 Finance Broker
- 222199 Financial Brokers nec
- 222211 Financial Market Dealer
- 222299 Financial Dealers nec
- 222311 Financial Investment Adviser
- 222312 Financial Investment Manager
- 225113 Marketing Specialist
Supplementary Skilled List and Special Conditions occupations are still available for applications. Those categories are:
- International Graduate of South Australia
- An applicant who has been working in a skilled occupation in South Australia for the last 12 months.
- An applicant with immediate family member having the PR status or citizenship of South Australia for 12 months or more.
- Should you have any queries please contact AP Immigration Pvt. Ltd. on 011-49423459, 46780007 or give us a missed call on 9643441216.