Federal skilled worker Program
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM FOR CANADA
The best program to get Canada PR for aspiring applicants is the Federal Skilled Worker program which caters to two most preferred sub categories that are Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program.
EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
The eligibility points required qualifying Express Entry program is 67; however, this is just the initial step towards clearing the eligibility for Canada immigration visa process. After clearing the 67 point criteria a candidate should Qualify Comprehensive Ranking System point calculator.
Express Entry is an online point based migration system launched by IRCC in January 2015. Let is now look at the six selection factors on which both the point system gyrates:
- Age: Apt age group is 18 to 35 years, under the Express Entry program
- Education: Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of steady full time work for a salary in the past 10 years is required for qualifying under Express Entry
- Language ability: IELTS exam scorecard should not be older than 2 years at the time of application.
- Adaptability: If you are married or in common-law relationship, and your spouse or partner will also immigrate to Canada with you, then you get an extra 10 points for the adaptability
- Arranged Employment or Job Offer: If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile
To apply these factors and check your eligibility for Canada PR visa under Federal Skilled Worker Program from Delhi, fill out our free online assessment form and talk to our immigration experts.
BENEFITS OF EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) assigns classifications to potential immigrants providing both owners and employees with a transparent view of immigration through all stages
- Hopeful immigrants can be screened in a very little time
- If a candidate receives an invitation to apply then he/she directly gets the PR visa
- Applicants under Express Entry Program are eligible to settle anywhere in Canada
Note: French proficiency is not compulsory to increase the CRS scores
Calculate Your Points Under FSW Point Calculator To Get A Better Visuality Of Your Chances To Qualify For Canada PR Visa And Reach The Next Step Of CRS Point Calculator.
|Factors||Maximum Points scored|
|Valid Job Offer||10|
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
The fastest and the easiest approach to immigrate to Canada is the Provincial Nominee Program which is plausible for applicants with less Ielts band score. This program allows Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals interested in settling in a particular province. Partaking provinces and territories sign agreements with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada that allow them to select applicants who meet the requirements that have been set forth by their respective governments.
Brief Synopsis of Provinces available for Immigration to Canada is as follows:
- British Columbia: People love British Columbia for its mesmerizing scenic beauty and the co-curricular activities offered by the province. It is situated on the west coast of Canada amid the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Rocky Mountains on the other. It has a growing economy where more than one million jobs will be available till the time we touch 2021. This province bids a great lifestyle along with low cost of living.
- Manitoba: Manitoba has the strongest and most diversified economies, with a low cost of living and plenty of prospects for eminent careers and schooling. It is popular with immigrants for its free public health care and school systems. It is a place where people of many beliefs live together in harmony. There are over 200 dialects articulated throughout the province.
- Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan has a heterogeneous economy along with lavish natural resources, reasonable living cost and relaxed and tranquil lifestyle making it an exceptional choice to live, work and settle with their family. The province’s beautiful, wide open spaces are surpassed by its warm, friendly and welcoming people.
- Ontario: Ontario’s capital city is Toronto. The population of the city makes it the largest and most populous city. It is also the country’s financial center and the seat of the stock exchange. The city is said to be the most multiethnic city in the world.
- New Brunswick: The truncated living cost in New Brunswick means that even with a modest income, one can live a contented life. The Average incomes for New Brunswick families are $65,910, among the lowest in Canada. The cost of accommodation, heating, power and food are likewise substantially lower than almost anywhere in Canada.
- Nova Scotia: The province offers a high quality of life where you can:
- enjoy our schools and other opportunities
- use our technology and communication services
- balance your work, family and other responsibilities
Nova Scotia welcomes you to a safe and secure environment with freedom and opportunities for a great future.
- Newfoundland: The warm, welcoming, fun loving and funny people here are known for their natural creativity, unique language, and knack for storytelling. Perhaps that’s why Maclean’s magazine thinks Newfoundland and Labrador has one of the Top 10 Friendliest Cultures in the World!
- Prince Edward Island: It is the smallest city of Canada offering beautiful flora and fauna, warm and loving people, simple and relaxed lifestyle and reasonable job opportunities. This city value’s education and hardworking labors.
- Yukon: Yukon is an excellent place to live, work and play. This city welcomes the newcomers with open arms every year and offer great opportunities, including:
- friendly people
- a skilled and educated workforce
- up-to-date transportation systems
- outdoor activities in every season of the year
- one of the lowest unemployment rates in Canada
- a strong economy thanks to our natural resources
- broadband Internet service in all of our communities
- Northwest Territories: The small population of 43,000 people live in 33 communities throughout the NWT and enjoy:
- wide open spaces
- excellent government services
- good jobs and economic opportunities to work and do business
- Alberta (Skilled Worker [professional]):The people of Alberta have come from many cultures and backgrounds. They work together to build a strong economy and safe community where everyone is welcomed whole heartedly. Alberta has:
- high standards of living
- cultural events all over the province
- excellent healthcare and school systems
- A strong and steady economy from industries such as oil and gas etc.
HOW CAN A CONSULTANCY HELP YOU BETTER?
- Choose a dependable visa consultancy for apparent and affirmative results
- Get your technical Evaluation done by your immigration Consultant
- Plan and appear for IELTS exam to ascertain language proficiency
- Start your application Process
- Complete the documentation process
- Education and work experience documents authentication is required
- Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you can sustain in Canada
- Medical Checkup clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
- Get post Visa Assistance