On November 23, Canada held its second all-program Express Entry draw of this month. Since all-program draws resumed on July 6, this is the eleventh draw held by Canadian IRCC. Immigrat...Read more...
how to apply under Ontario immigration nominee program?
Ontario is one of the most inhabited provinces in Canada. Nearly 40 per cent of the country’s populace lives in this state making it a crucial destination and a point of interest for immigrants. The flourishing economy of the province fulfills the dreams of potential applicantsoffering them a life that they have fantasized of.
OINP works in coordination with Canada’s Express Entry Program which has been planned to aimthe skilled workers with proven skills as well as work experience for positively contributing in the local and the national economy.
Ontario PNP Program Important Links
- Pathways to apply through OINP
- Best pathway for Indians under OINP?
- Processing time for Ontario PNP?
- How can we Help?
OINP Express Entry Streams 2022
The following is the list of pathways available for immigration to Ontario.
- Ontario Express Entry
- Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
- General Category (Employer Category)
- Foreign Workers with a Job Offer Stream
- International Student Category
- International Students with a Job Offer Stream
- International Students – Masters Graduate Stream
- International Students – PhD Graduate Stream
- Business Category
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Corporate Stream
It is important to know which stream is suitable for our application. This is more appropriate in light of the fact that only a limited number of applications are selected each year.
OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream 2022
OINP’s Human Capital Priorities Stream is suitable pathway for Indians to get a Canada PR Visa. Though it proposes a restricted number of seats but the selection criteria are easy and approachable to select the skilled workers from the Express Entry Program Pool.
OINP follows in-demand occupation list as per the NOC. Selected candidates who fall under this occupation list are eligible to be selected for OINP following the Express Entry Program, so it is important to know which factors you need to focus on in order to best highlight your application:
- Candidates must score at least 400 points on CRS. If you score more on CRS then there will be higher chance to get nominated.
- Must have sufficient work experience in the selected job code.
- Occupation must be on a NOC level 0, A, or B within five years prior to the date of the NOI from OINP.
- Have a valid Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or any equivalent certificate. It is also required to have an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by relevant authority.
Ontario PNP Processing Time 2022
|OINP Stream||Estimated processing time|
|Express Entry – French Speaking Skilled Worker||60 to 90 days*|
|Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities||60 to 90 days*|
|Express Entry – Skilled Trades||30 to 60 days*|
|International Masters Graduate||30 to 60 days*|
|International PhD Graduate||30 to 60 days|
|Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker and International Student||60 to 90 days*|
|Entrepreneur||Dependent upon the complexity of the application|
|Corporate||Dependent upon the complexity of the application|
OINP Points Calculator 2022
While qualifying for OINP the eligibility criteria forgetting selected to receive an ITA is majorly scoring 400 or more points in the Express Entry Point Calculator. As there are only a limited number of seats across the various streams offered by the OINP, there is a tuff competition between the profiles of different candidates. The more you score in Express entry the more you have the chances of getting nominated by the province.
How We Help to Get PR in Ontario Canada?
Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant has aided in numerable number of aspiring applicants fulfill their dream of relocating to Canada as a Permanent Resident successfully with our expert advice. Our immigration consultants and case managers will keep you abreast with all the updates along with filing your application process for the most suitable streams to attain Canada PR Visa and enjoy all the benefits of a Permanent Resident.