The government of Saskatchewan issued 325 invitations to apply to Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand candidates for Canadian permanent residence. Out of the total no. of invitations 221 invitations went to Occupation In-Demand candidates and 104 went to candidates Express Entry sub-category candidates. Both the above mentioned categories are essential factors of the SINP program which indeed permits the province to nominate Economic Immigration Candidates who meets the labor market requirements. One of the major and important obligations for both the sub-categories is that the candidate should have work experience in one of the 19 occupations listed in the demand list released by the province, however job offer is not a mandatory eligibility requirement.
Till date Saskatchewan has issued 854 invitations for Occupation In-Demand candidates and 814 invitations to Express Entry candidates in the current year. Candidates receiving an invitation from the province add up 600 points toward the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in the Express Entry pool. Immigration serves as a major factor towards the growth of population and labour force in Saskatchewan. The province has welcomed 108,000 immigrants from 170 countries since 2007.
SINP In Demand Occupation List:
|0423||Managers in Social Services and Community Services|
|1226||Conference and Event Planners*|
|2174||Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers|
|2251||Architectural Technologists and Technicians*|
|2255||Technical Occupations in Geomatics and Meteorology*|
|3211||Medical Laboratory Technologists|
|3215||Medical Radiation Technologists|
|4212||Social and Community Service Workers|
|4214||Early Childhood Educators|
|4215||Instructors of Persons with Disabilities*|
|5254||Program Leaders and Instructors in Recreation, Sport and Fitness*|
|6342||Tailors, Dressmakers, Furriers and Milliners*|
|7312||Heavy-duty Equipment Mechanics/Technicians|
|7321||Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical Repairers|
|7322||Motor Vehicle Body Repairers|
|7332||Appliance Servicers and Repairers*|
Benefits Of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Please find below the benefits of applying through SINP:
- Each category is allotted into own bar for a number of applications accepted.
- The processing time is shorter than that of the Federal Worker Program
- You only need to have 4.5 Bands in CLB in order to be eligible.
- The state government decides upon immigration applicants on its own
How Do I Apply To Sinp?
Step 1: Choose any one category to apply and attain invites based on the market demand:
- International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category:
- International Skilled Worker: Occupations in-Demand Stream
NOTE: Skillful Indians should apply under International Skilled Worker: Occupations in-Demand Stream or International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category
STEP 2: Obtain all the required documents. Complete the required provincial and federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
STEP 3: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting
STEP 4: To apply online you need to create an account and then complete the different sections.
STEP 5: Scan and upload all your completed forms and required documents in PDF format onto your online application.
STEP 6: Keep the originals of all the attached documents for your records.
STEP 7: Save, pay the fee (Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories only) and submit your application online.
STEP 8: Background check is done before granting the visa
Documents you need to arrange for applying:
- Legal documents validating resident status
- A minimal score of 4 in Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- At least one year of education and training in post-secondary education from a Canadian equivalent recognized educational institution.
- At least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to the relevant field of education or training, in a highly-skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B)
- License proof of professional operation in Saskatchewan
- Evidence of sufficient funds needed to settle in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Immigration Processing Time 2019
The approximate processing time for SINP is 3 to 5 months. The following list gives a breakdown of the processing times under different immigration schemes:
Occupation In-Demand Category: 4 – 5 months
Saskatchewan Express Entry: 4 months