IRCC, Canada invites 3,350 candidates to Apply Canada Permanent Residence in the latest draw as on 17th April 2019 with a minimum score of 451. The cut off remains the same as the previous draw released as on 4th April 2019. A total of 27,900 invitations issued to candidates till date in the year of 2019 which if far more than the total ITA’S issued in the year 2018. The increasing numbers in the ITA’s issued in every draw is a sense of positive news for aspiring candidates.
IRCC used its tie-break rule in the April 17th draw, with the time and date set at 15:01:49 UTC on April 2nd, 2019. This means that all applicants with a CRS score of 451 or above, who applied in the Express Entry pool before this date and time, received an ITA in this invitation round. The Express Entry System runs three Federal economic immigration programs – Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class. All the candidates from all the three programs are entered into the pool and assigned scores on the basis of factors like age, qualification, work experience, language ability etc.
Benefits of Canada PR
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Apply for Canadian Citizenship
- Freedom to work anywhere and in any company in the country or Province as per the visa subclass
- Access to subsidized education
- Social Security services and benefits.
- Social security to the people (unable to work due to disability or to those who can’t find work.
- Basic pension
- subsidized lodging for low income individuals
- Worker’s compensation
- Unemployment insurance
- Subsidy on medication for low income people up to 98%
- Free courses for job search training
- Subsidized private nurseries
Benefits of Express Entry Program
- Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) assigns classifications to potential immigrants providing both owners and employees with a transparent view of immigration through all stages
- Hopeful immigrants can be shortlisted in a very little time
- Acquiring an invitation to apply directly provides us with the Canada PR visa
- Express Entry Program allows us to live, settle and work anywhere in Canada
- Job Offer is not a mandatory requirement
- French is not a mandatory requirement
Documents list for a successful Visa application under Express Entry Program:
- Photograph_ principal applicant
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Work Experience Documents
- Proof of Funds
Note: To be able to accomplish this requirement, you must endow your submission with recommendation letters from banks or financial institutions. After you have been invited to apply, you will have 90 days to do so.
How can a consultancy help you better?
- Choose a dependable visa consultancy for apparent and affirmative results
- Get your technical Evaluation done by your immigration Consultant
- Plan and appear for IELTS exam to ascertain language proficiency
- Start your application Process
Complete the documentation process
o Education and work experience documents authentication is required
o Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you can sustain in Canada.
- Medical Checkup clearance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
- Get post Visa Assistance