May 15th, 2019 draw of 332 for FSTP candidates has been the first draw since September 24; 2018which indeed is open for all foreign nationals with a certificate of qualification proving that the candidate is skilled enough to apply in a skilled trade occupation in Canada.
The tie-break used by IRCC, Canada for the 15th may 2019 draw was 29th August 2018, at 8:32:03 UTC. This notifies that all Federal Skilled Trades Class applicants with CRS score of 332 or more having a profile in the Express Entry pool before this date and time has received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence.
Candidates with skilled experience in any of the below mentioned NOC can apply under Federal Skilled Trades Class:
- Major Group 72: Industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73: Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82: Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92: Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632: Chefs and cooks
- Minor Group 633: Butchers and bakers
** Candidates of Federal Skilled Worker Class and Canadian Experience Class with skilled proficiency and experience any above mentioned trade will also be measured in 15th May 2019 draw. If they anyhow have experience in the NOC trade list then they should also have trade certificate to suffice the eligibility requirement of these occupations.
Federal Skilled Trades Class is one of the three economic class immigration programs managed by Express Entry system, while the other two being the Federal Skilled Worker Class and the Canadian Experience Class.
Candidates are granted scores towards the Comprehensive Ranking System under Express Entry System on the basis of six factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Proficiency (English or French)
- Job Offer
Why AP immigration are the best advisors for Canada Immigration?
The practical experiences earned over and over years of proficient immigration help and successful visa grants have made us an expert in Canada Immigration. We are confident about what we have been doing all through these years. The backbone of our company is our staff, adept in the work assigned to them. Our Company follows 8 mantra’s to be the best in the industry:
- 1. Always follow up
- 2. Listen to the client and answer patiently
- 3. Update clients with all the negative and positive information and changes
- 4. Honesty
- 5. Patience and Empathy
- 6. Quick and crystal clear response
- 7. Client Satisfaction over revenue
- 8. Learning from mistakes