Canada PR has now become a cakewalk because of the great opportunities offered by Provincial Nominee Programs. Good news!! 743 new invitations issued to candidates in its Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry immigration sub-categories in draws held on 6th December, 2018. Majority of invitations went to Occupation-in-Demand candidates and the rest went to candidates in the Saskatchewan-immigrant Nominee Program’s Express Entry pathway, which is linked to the federal Express Entry system and allows Saskatchewan to nominate eligible candidates for permanent residence.
As soon as any candidate receives an ITA through PNP, they are automatically awarded with 600 extra points towards their Comprehensive Ranking Score ensuring invitation from the Government of Canada to apply for permanent residence. Like Express Entry system, Saskatchewan also uses an Expression of Interest (EOI)system to pick candidates from the various sub-categories.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRATION NOMINEE PROGRAM!
BENEFITS OF SASKATCHEWAN IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM
Please find below the benefits of applying through SINP:
- Each category is allotted into own bar for a number of applications accepted.
- The processing time is shorter than that of the Federal Worker Program
- You only need to have 4.5 Bands in CLB in order to be eligible.
- The state government decides upon immigration applicants on its own
Step 1: Choose any one category to apply and attain invites based on the market demand:
- International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category:
- International Skilled Worker: Occupation-sin-Demand Stream
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category
NOTE: Skillful Indians should apply under International Skilled Worker: Occupations in-Demand Stream or International Skilled Worker:Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category
STEP 2: Obtain all the required documents. Complete the required provincial and federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
STEP 3: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting
STEP4: To apply online you need to create an account and then complete the different sections.
STEP 5: Scan and upload all your completed forms and required documents in PDF format onto your online application.
STEP 6: Keep the originals of all the attached documents for your records.
STEP 7: Save, pay the fee (Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories only) and submit your application online.
STEP 8: Background check is done before granting the visa
Documents you need to arrange for applying:
- Legal documents validating resident status
- A minimal score of 4 in Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
- At least one year of education and training in post-secondary education from a Canadian equivalent recognized educational institution.
- At least one-year of paid work experience in the past ten years related to the relevant field of education or training, in a highly-skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B)
- License proof of professional operation in Saskatchewan
- Evidence of sufficient funds needed to settle in Saskatchewan
Contact the best immigration service providers in Delhi to know more about Canada PR and the various other subcategories in detail.