Today, the Saskatchewan PNP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) opened its new round of invitations. Saskatchewan has welcomed 1146 immigrants and invited around 82 NOC codes in th...Read more...
Canada PR Visa Fees In Indian Rupees
Canada Immigration is the most affordable immigration processes in the world offering all the benefits that a citizen enjoys, to Permanent resident immigrants.
On an average, Canada PR Visa Fees Indian Rupees:
|PR Applicant Fees||CAD||INR|
|Family of three (Husband, Wife and one Kid)||$3415||₹2,05,554|
|Family of four (Husband, Wife, and two kids)||$3640||₹2,190,097|
However, if you apply under any Provincial Nominee Program, you will be charged with an additional sum, for processing your application for the chosen province.
Other than the said amount, you need to show some funds in your account as per your family size. The funds should be shown in the form of savings account, Fixed deposit, Provident fund, and Personal Provident Fund once you receive your ITA.
Fees Involved Applying for Canada PR visa in 2022-2023?
The basic Canada PR Visa Fees in Indian rupees applicable for both FSWP and PNP are as follows:
|Education Credential Assessment
|Medical Examination||5,100 INR per person (subject to change)|
|Indian Police Clearance Certificate||500 INR per person|
|Your application Processing fee (CAD 850) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 515)||1,365 CAD|
|Include your spouse or partner Processing fee (CAD 850) and right of permanent residence fee (CAD 515)||1,365 CAD|
|Dependent Child||230 CAD per Child|
Canada Provincial Nominee Program Fees:
1. Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$1500 is the additional fee for filing under Ontario Immigration Nominee Program in Canada.
2. Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 300 is the additional fee for filing under Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program in Canada.
3. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 500 is the additional fee for filing under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program in Canada.
4. British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP) Fees:
Approximately CAD$ 700 is the additional fee for filing under British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program in Canada.
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP) Category:
- Primary Applicant – CAN$785
- Spouse or de facto spouse – CAN$168
- Each dependent child = CAN$168
Miscellaneous Charges Involved:
1. IELTS Exam Cost –
The registration cost is 15,500 INR per person to be precise but is subject to change without prior notice.
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System which is internationally renowned. This is a compulsory document that is required to file Canada PR Visa.
2. Traveling Tickets –
The air tickets would range somewhere around 40,000 – 70,000 per person approximately
Documents Required To Apply For Canada PR?
Documentation is the most important part of the positive outcome of the Canada immigration process; therefore it is always suggested to hire a genuine and proficient visa documentation service providing consultancy for better and fast result.
Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant is one of the best immigration consultancies who always gives importance to the goodwill and long-term relationship with their clientele and not just earning revenue and making money.
Appended below are the basic documents required for filing Canada PR Visa from India:
- In order to successfully apply for Immigration through the Canada Express Entry program you need to have the following documents:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) – from a recognized assessing authority like WES
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work experience letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
How much fund required for Canada pr visa amount has been updated for 2022
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (in Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,560|
What is the Step-By-Step Process of Canada PR Visa From India?
- In order to apply to Canada for a PR status there are a series of steps which you should follow:
- Hire a reputable and good consultancy firm which has a good track record and offers assured results
- Undertake the IELTS examination to establish your language proficiency
- Under the Pre-assessment of your candidature with the help of you Immigration Consultants
- Start your application Process – through Express Entry Program or Provincial Nominee Program
- Complete the documentation process – Education and work experience documents authentication is required
- Get ready with your proof of funds to ensure that you are capable of surviving in Canada
- Be ready with Medical Checkup and Police verification record
- Get ready for filing your Visa application
- Prepare for your departure to Canada
Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant helped many aspiring applicants attain their dream of relocating to Canada as a Permanent Resident. We assure to guide you through the process and simplify your path with our proficient, experienced and genuine assistance. Fill out our free assessment form to check your eligibility for Canada PR visa. Contact us today!!