BEFORE CHRIST. invited 59 immigrant candidates who work in key technology occupations to apply for a provincial appointment on July 27. The new invitations were issued by BC PNP Tech, w...Read more...
Immigrate to Canada
Below we will be discussing the different ways of Canada Immigration. The key highlights are –
- Canada Immigration Overview
- Some of the Popular models of Canada Immigration
- The best way to immigrate to Canada is through Permanent Residency option
- How Can You Apply For Permanent Residency Status of Canada?
- Step by Step Guide for Canada Immigration process
Are You Looking For Ways for Canada Immigration?
Canada can be safely rated as one of the best countries in the world to settle. Its economic conditions, professional opportunities, infrastructural, and healthcare the highlights that make it a prolific country for the stay. It is no surprise that Canada has become the choice of millions from all over the world to settle, especially those with families who get free healthcare and free education for their families along with the Canadian Permanent Residency status.
Further, the high immigration targets set for the year 2020 and 2021 the immigration chances of the aspirants are lucrative. As per the Canadian, Immigration level plan 2020 – 2022, the immigration target for 2020 is 3,41,000 Newcomers, and for 2021 it is 3,50,000 newcomers.
With a high standard of living on your cards. There is no denying the fact that, however, there are numerous ways to migrate to Canada- work permit, student visa, or professional visa. The best one is by far the permanent residency model of Immigration.
In this piece we will discuss some of the core ways to relocate to Canada.
Some of the Popular models of Canada Immigration
- Temporary Visa– This is also known as a visitor visa. It is given to those people who come to Canada to work, study, or visit the country. The right immigration program for your relocation will depend on your choice and goal for the intent of coming to Canada.
- Work Visa –For a Work permit of Canada, the employers extend a temporary job offer to the candidates through Labour Market Impact Assessment or Labor Market Impact Assessment exemption if necessary. There are two types of work permit for Canada –
- Employer Specific work permit – Also known as the closed work permit where you submit the application to work under a specific employer only.
- Open work permit – This is applied with the intention to work under any employer in Canada. There are specific situations under which you can get an open work permit for Canada.
- Student Visa– Canada has some of the best universities in the world from Seneca to the University of Toronto to the University of British Columbia. The country is well known for a robust education system. To apply for a student visa in Canada, getting selected in a university is foremost. First, you apply to the university under the desired course clear the requirements, and then you can freely apply for the student visa in Canada.
- Business Visa–It is best advised that you visit the country first before you plan to start a business in Canada. It is a good country for business prospects, but it is also good to enter the domain with proper planning. Some of the requirements include –
- Having a good business plan
- Have minimum investment
- Have a certain amount of Net worth.
For those immigrating to Canada for the business, they can either start a new business of their own or invest in an existing business.
- Family Sponsorship Visa– If you have a family member or close relative staying in Canada, then they can sponsor you to Canada. Provided that they meet the following requirements –
- Over 18 years of age
- A Canadian citizen
- A Permanent Residency(PR) status holder
It can take up to one year to meet the sponsorship requirements for Immigration.
The best way to immigrate to Canada is through the Permanent Residency option.
Permanent residency is the best way to relocate to Canada as it is granted for five years, and the rights are very similar to the Canadian citizen. The major benefits of Canada PR status are –
- Free Healthcare
- Free Education
- Protection against Crime
- Right to apply for Canadian citizenship after a few year’s time.
How Can You Apply For Permanent Residency Status of Canada?
There are four ways through which one can apply for Permanent Residency status of Canada. While two are the general models that have been profitable for a long time, the other two models are recently introduced and are highly effective models of the Canadian government since 2019.
The Permanent residency can be applied through-
- Express Entry program
- Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program(RINP)
Express Entry Program –
The Federal Express Entry System was introduced in the year 2015. Since then, it is the most popular stream of Immigration of Canada as it provides the fastest Immigration of skilled workers even without a job offer letter. There are three subcategories of the Federal Express Entry program –
- Federal Skilled workers program(FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Traders program(FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
To qualify in the Express Entry system, the eligibility in one of the three subcategories is mandatory to be met, and the eligible candidates are selected on meeting the point score requirements. The Express entry draw is conducted after every fortnight in which the candidates are assessed as per the age, language, work experience, and education, among other factors, and points are calculated to quantify their abilities. Those candidates who meet the yardstick score of selection in Comprehensive Ranking system score calculation are shortlisted for Canada PR status through the express entry model.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Every Canadian province is provided with the right to select candidates as per the labor market requirement. For this, they have their eligibility criteria and different streams through which the candidates can be shortlisted. Some of the provinces have low score requirements and low IELTS eligibility criterion, which can be beneficial for applicants who fail to get selected through the Express entry model.
Some of the Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) of Canada are –
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program(SINP)
- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program(OINP)
- Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program(NSNP)
- Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP)
- Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program(MINP)
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee (NBPN)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
- Prince Edward Island Immigration Nominee Program ( PEI PNP)
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
The success of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) has led to the extension until the end of 2021. The three years-long run of the program has helped 2500 applicants relocate to Canada with the Permanent residency status. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) was launched in 2017 as an initiative between the government and the Atlantic Provinces – Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador to help skilled and educated newcomers enter in the labor market pool.
Applicants who have a job offer from an approved employer can avail of the benefits and locate to any of these provinces provided they meet all the eligibility norms.
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program(RINP)
There are eleven Rural and Northern Communities across four Canadian provinces, which are part of the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program(RINP). The Program was launched in 2019 as an initiative to help address the labor market requirements of smaller communities and help in creating the rural workforce of Canada so that economic development can be carried out in the rural regions. It is a five-year-long initiative that is aimed at testing the community-driven approaches for Immigration.
Step by Step Guide for Canada Immigration process
When undertaken under the guidance of a reliable immigration consultancy, the chances of rejection of the application are negligible. The Canada Immigration process has the following steps-
- Step 1 – Check eligibility as per Canada immigration requirements
- Step 2 – Undertake the IELTS test and get a good score
- Step 3 – Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Step 4 – Create an Express Entry profile
- Step 5 – Wait for the Express Entry Draw results
- Step 6 – Receive ITA (Invitation to Apply)
- Step 7 – Documentation after receiving ITA (Invitation to Apply)
- Step 8 – File for the Canada PR visa
- Step 9 – Prepare for Canada immigration.
Why Should you Choose Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant?
Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant has a long term standing in the industry owing to successful cases in the past and smooth immigration proceedings that help the client meet their demands holistically. We provide additional services like Pre-assessment of the application and also IELTS guidance to serve our clients better. To contact us call at +91-9899146637 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .