Canadian Government issues invitations to 3,350 Express Entry candidates with a minimum CRS score of 450 or more as on 1st May 2019. This is the fourth time since 2nd February 2019 that the cut off has dropped. This draw brings the number of ITA’s issued to Express Entry candidates in 2019 to 31,250 in total. The rising numbers of invitations reflects the increase in admission target for all three Express Entry-managed programs – Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class and Canadian Experience Class setting a rise in annual targets between 2019 and 2021.
The tie-break used by IRCC in the May 1 draw was November 5, 2018, at 12:27:07 UTC. All applicants with CRS score of 450 or above who have entered their profile in the Express Entry pool before this date and time has received a sure shot ITA in this draw.
To qualify under any of the three Express Entry managed Programs, you need to qualify with at least 67 points out of 100 under the below mentioned eligibility factors:
1) Age: Apt age group is 18 to 35 years
2) Qualification: Bachelors or higher education verified equivalent by an authorized authority of Canada
3) Work Experience : Minimum one ear full time work in any category falling under O, A, B NOC Code
4) Language Ability: Minimum 6 bands in every section of IELTS. The exam scorecard should not be older than 2 years at the time of application.
5) Adaptability: You can acquire 10 points for your spouse or common-law relationship partner
6) Arranged Employment: If you have a Job Offer from any Canadian Employer.
Step by Step Canada PR Visa Process in Brief:
- Education Credential Evaluation
- Once you acquire the appropriate IELTS score of CLB-9
- Expression of Interest Filing
- Waiting for the CRS(Comprehensive Ranking System) cut-off
- Invitation to Apply
- Documents Uploading for EOI
- Verification of documents
- Visa Approval