On June 28th, British Columbia held its new draw through the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program. The British Columbia PNP has conducted this for specialized and general/technic...Read more...
Documents required for Canada PR visa under Express Entry
What are the Documents Required For Canada PR Visa from India 2022?
Canada immigration can be a complex process if you are not able to get the perfect guidelines and assistance. This is why you need an experienced immigration consultancy for your Canada PR Process. One of the most vital parts of the Canada Immigration process is getting the right set of documents. Documents determine the eligibility of the candidate for the PR process and help the Immigration office to process the application at the right time.
In this page, we will be discussing the minimum required documents for Canada PR Visa and how to obtain them through the following topics:
- Canada PR Visa and its benefits 2022
- Documents Checklist for Canada PR
- What are the different pathways to apply for Canada PR Visa?
What are Canada PR Visa and its benefits 2022?
There are more than 80 immigration programs for Canada immigration. The best way to move to Canada on a permanent basis is to get a Canada PR Visa. Canada PR Visa allows immigrants to live and work anywhere in the country for five years. Canada PR enjoys the same rights as a Canadian citizen except for only two things:
- Right to Vote
- Cannot apply for a job with high-security clearance
But, other than above two limitations to Canada PR, following are some of the major benefits of Canada PR Visa in 2022:
- Can live and work anywhere in Canada
- Can apply for Canadian citizenship after a certain time
- Sponsor the application of your family members for Canada PR
- Financial Benefits like Tax rebates
- Free coverage under Healthcare
- Can avail unemployment benefits
- Free education for children below 18 years of age
What are the different pathways to apply for Canada PR Visa?
Canada PR Visa is the best way to move to Canada. Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC), a ministry for Canada immigration, has various immigration pathways that allow the skilled immigrants who want to move to Canada, apply for Canada PR Visa. Some of the major immigration programs for Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Express Entry Program: Introduce in 2015, it is the fastest way to apply for Canada PR Visa. Implemented to streamline the processing of the application of skilled immigrants applied for Canada PR through following immigration programs:
With the use of the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), all the profiles are ranked in the express pool. Higher ranked profiles are then issued Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for Canada PR Visa. Canada PR application takes around 6 to 8 months to get processed.
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP): Another major pathway for Canada PR Visa is PNPs. Ten province & 3 territories in Canada have this program that allows them to nominate immigrants for permanent resident status if they are able to meet the demands of the local labour market.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP): It is an employer driven pilot immigration program, to help the designated employers of Canada Atlantic region to nominate skilled immigrants for permanent resident status and help in filling the gap of skilled labour in the market.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP): This pathway is for the immigrant who wants to settle and work in the province of To live as a permanent resident in Quebec, candidates require a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) and then apply for Canada PR Visa.
There are other immigration programs for Canada PR Visa – Life caregiver program, Family Sponsorship program, Start-up Visa, Self-employed, Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot. For assistance on Canada Immigration, call the us now!!!
List of Documents Required for Canada PR Visa 2022
Documents Checklist for Canada PR:
Following is the list of documents required for Canada PR Visa applying through Express Entry program:
While Creating a Express Profile
- Passport or travel document
- Language Test Results
- An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if the candidate:
- Has applied under Federal Skilled Worker Program OR
- Wants points for their education that is pursued outside of Canada
- Provincial Nomination Certificate (if have one)
- Written job-offer from an employer of Canada (if have one)
Documents for Application for Canada PR Visa
Once the candidate gets the ITA, they will be required to upload the copies of the above mentioned documents. Also they will be required to upload the following documents:
- Police Clearance Certificates
- Medical Exams
- Proof of funds
Candidate can also be asked to submit other set of documents depending on the immigration authorities. Some of the other documents for Canada PR Visa are as follows:
- Proof of Studies (Educational Qualification proof – degree(s), mark sheets etc.)
- Adoption Certificate (If applicable)
- Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation
- Marriage Certificate (If married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (If separated)
- Personal Reference Code
- Proof of work experience (Work Experience/ Job training certificate on Company’s letterhead)
- Character certificate
- Age proof like Birth Certificate
Why Choose Us – The Best Immigration Consultant?
Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant is widely regarded as one of the best immigration Consultants in India. We specialize in providing immigration services to highly selected countries, making our immigration experts particularly specialized and knowledgeable in all aspects of immigration, be it laws, policies, methodology or trends in immigration. Additionally, our services are wired to provide the most authentic and hassle-free immigration experience to our clients. To ensure that each of our customers gets the best service from us, we treat each case individually. This not only allows us to provide fully personalized immigration consulting services, but also to adhere to a higher level of customer service than other immigration service providers. If you want to immigrate to Canada, there is no better help than Abroad Pathway Immigration Consultant. Let our experts guide you to a stellar immigration experience and a start to racing in your new life.
Contact us today and start the journey to dream country – Canada.