Province of New Brunswick has momentarily revived its Express Entry Labour Market Stream to Expressions of Interest for qualified skillful workforces with specialized experience in 14 priority occupations, including 7 technical positions.
Potential applicants must compulsorily have attended one of the NBPNP’s information sessions in the previous 24 months.
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Computer network technician (NOC 2281)
- User support technicians (NOC 2282)
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
- Cooks (NOC 6322)
- Restaurant and food service managers (NOC 0631)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1241)
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (NOC 4032)*
- Secondary school teachers (NOC 4031)*
- * This is for French language teachers only who can become licensed in New Brunswick.
New Brunswick’s Express Entry Labour Market Stream permits the NBPNP to use the federal Express Entry immigration miscellany scheme to recommend applicants who meet New Brunswick’s specific labor market and demographic needs.
This is the third opening of the Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream since September 2017 that has targeted Information and Communications Technology workers and other categories for this on priority. The NBPNP will only consider Expressions of Interest to this category from applicants who meet the suitability benchmarks and score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSWC selection factors.
Express Entry candidates with a provincial nomination from New Brunswick receive an additional 600 Comprehensive Ranking System points toward their Express Entry score.
How to Apply
First, submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the NBPNP. In order to submit an EOI, the NBPNP says all applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for the Express Entry New Brunswick Labour Market Stream “including a valid and current language exam, an educational credential assessment, sufficient funds, relevant work experience, and all other criteria.”
New Brunswick EOIs are assessed and ranked according to:
- Highest score.
- Evidence of training and experience in a high priority labour sector.
- Demonstrated ability to become economically established in the province.
- High probability of contributing to New Brunswick’s labour market and economy in a positive way.
Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it. I may return yet again since i have book-marked it.
What’s up Dear, are you really visiting this web page regularly, if so afterward you
will absolutely take pleasant knowledge.
Thanks dear sharing this post.