New ray of hope for ambitious and skilled applicants to attain Canada PR visa through Saskatchewan Immigration nominee program with less Ielts requirement and no job offer. SINP proposes candidates with low eligibility requirement than most other provinces in Canada.
People unable to manage Canada PR visa through Express Entry program opt for the Provincial Nomination Program from Saskatchewan to attain the PR status by getting an ITA. Currently the hot categories in the Saskatchewan labor market for Indian populaces are Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists, Agricultural service contractors, Electronic service technicians, managers in agriculture, manufacturing managers and utilities managers. Applying for immigration to Saskatchewan through these job categories provides the aspiring applicants with a positive chance of accomplishing their dream of being a PR of Canada.
Although the process for SINP is easy and simple but a thorough knowledge and understanding of the overall process is highly recommended to get the Canada PR visa through SINP without job offer. Therefore Abroad Pathway advises you to talk to our expert immigration advisers to check your eligibility under this process.
Let us take a view of SINP with the new and interesting changes in the year 2022 with Abroad Pathway:
Major changes for the International Skilled Worker Occupations in Demand and International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry Express Entry sub-category:
- ECA is a mandatory requirement for future applications: All the applications filed under these two sub categories need to include the ECA evaluation report from a designated and recognized body of Canada.
- Various NOC codes eliminated from the Occupations in demand list: Please find below the details of NOC codes removed from the list
|NOC CODE||OCCUPATION NAME|
|NOC 2132||Mechanical engineers|
|NOC 2133||Electrical/Electronic engineers|
|NOC 2141||Industrial and manufacturing engineers|
|NOC 0423||Managers in social, community and correctional services|
|NOC 1122||Professional occupations in business management consulting|
|NOC 2212||Geological and mineral technologists and technicians|
|NOC 2121||Biologists and related scientists|
|NOC 2243||Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics|
|NOC 7272||Cabinet makers|
|NOC 0811||Managers in natural resources production and fishing|
Revised details of Settlement fund: The settlement fund that the applicant requires to show once the applicant receives an ITA has been revised as per the instructions of IRCC, canada.
Highlights of the changes in requirement are:
- Age – 50 years or Less
- Education – 1 year degree/diploma or more
- Experience – 1 year experience in last 10 years
- IELTS – 5 bands in each module of general training examination of IELTS
SINP Program through International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry without Job offer
- The profile is valid for one year from the day you submit it.
- Candidates can only have one active EOI profile at any time.
- You will be ranked based on the information you provide in your profile.
- The highest ranking candidates will regularly be invited to submit a complete application to the SINP.
- Invitations to Apply are done through Expression of Interest Draws.
- SINP uses an electronic system for both the submission of EOIs and applications for nomination and will communicate with you via email.
SINP Program through International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand without job offer:
- Score a minimum 60 points
- Have an occupation from the Occupations in Demand List
- Language requirement of 5 bands in each section of IELTS
- Must have completed post – secondary education
- Positive ECA required from WES or IQAS
- Have minimum 1 year experience in last 10 years
Step by Step Process for Canada PR under SINP for Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories:
- Obtain all the required documents. Complete the required provincial and federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
- Review and organize your completed forms and supporting
- To apply online you need to create an account and then complete the different sections.
- Scan and upload all your completed forms and required documents in PDF format onto your online application.
- Keep the originals of all the attached documents for your records.
- Save, pay the fee (Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand subcategories only) and submit your application online.
Abroad Pathway Immigration is one of the best in the industry in the commercial market of immigration service providers. We have helped many skillful professionals move successfully to Canada as a permanent resident. With the help and coordination of the clients with our case manager’s one can successfully apply and get a visa for Canada as a PR through Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
Our knowledgeable and experience staff along with the honest and transparent working style makes us one of the most genuine Canada immigration service providers in Delhi/NCR.