Ontario invited Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of the 18 occupations.
The 1,031 invited applicants had Express Entry profiles with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 458 and 467.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited these applicants because they may be eligible for the Human Capital Priorities (HSP) stream of Express Entry. This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
In this draw, the OINP invited Express Entry candidates to apply for the provincial nomination if they had work experience in any of the following 18 occupations listed in the order of their National Occupational Classification code ( CNP):
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit, and other investment managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
Candidates invited to Express Entry must have at least one year of work experience in one of these professions in order to receive the provincial nomination. If appointed under this PNP or any other PNP related to Express Entry, they will be placed in the lead to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residence.