Canada Express Entry latest draw was held on 29th Mar, 2023. For the third week in a row, IRCC held an all-program Express Entry draw. A total of 7,000 invitations to apply (ITAs) for p...Read more...
Canada Express Entry Process
What is Canada Express Entry?
Canada Express entry is an online system for organizing and processing Canada PR Visa applications for skilled immigrants. This process was developed in 2015 the purpose of introducing this process was to ease Canada Immigration process for those who wish to resident in Canada for better salaries, better lifestyle and better environment.
Canada Express Entry Eligibility:
It is important to Know Eligibility for Canada Express Entry before you decide to apply for it. As Express Entry Process works on two different point systems; one is the 67 point calculator also known as the eligibility point calculator and second is the Comprehensive Ranking System which is majorly used to rank the candidates in the Express Entry Pool on the basis of the points scored by an applicant. Both the point calculators’ works on 6 different selection criteria’s namely Age, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Language ability, Arranged Employment and Adaptability.
Most of the skilled workers planning to get PR in Canada prefer getting selected through the Canada PR Express Entry Process as it is the best and the most easiest way to migrate to Canada. Express Entry allows applications majorly from 4 visa categories stated below. Out of which Federal Skilled Worker Program and Provincial Nominee Program are the most welcoming and skilled worker friendly visa categories:
How to create an express entry profile?
Anyone can create express entry profile but only a professional and expert can create it the correct way to which can help a candidate get an invite smoothly from IRCC, still we are trying to explain you the best possible way to create an express entry profile:
- Keep your ECA report handy: ECA report along with all your mark sheets and copy of degree is required to fill the education section in the application
- Keep IELTS report handy: IELTS report along with all minute details in the report needs to be filled in the language section in the application
- Calculate CRS score: So that you can judge whether you qualify the eligibility criteria or not
- Find the correct NOC according to your Job profile: Finding an NOC as per your job profile which is in demand in Canada can be a very confusing thing, here is when you require an experts help
- Keeping all Work related documents handy: Once you find the correct NOC for each of your experience then you need to fill in all the details requested in the work section of the application
- Enter the application in the Express Entry Pool: Once all the sections are complete in the express entry profile you need to submit the application and straight away your CRS scores are generated and you enter the Express Entry Pool.
- Receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA): You can either receive an invite directly from the Federal government or else you need to go through the Provincial nomination process. This totally depends on the CRS scores of yours.
- Submit all the required documents: After you receive an ITA, you get 60 days time to submit all the required documents in the correct format acceptable by Canadian Government.
- Submit application processing and biometric fees: Along with the documents, the application processing fees also needs to be submitted
- Get your COPR: This is actually the confirmation of your Permanent residency which can also be considered as a PR visa approval.
Documents Required for Express Entry Canada:
Basically documents required are nothing but the proofs to suffice the 6 selection criteria’s stated above that is Age, Qualification, Work Experience, IELTS Language ability, Adaptability and Arranged Employment along with some extra documents mandatory to receive a confirmation of Permanent residency by the government of Canada. Detailed information about the list of documents required are stated below for better understanding:
- Identity and Age document Passport
- Educational Qualification_ ECA Report, Mark sheets and degree of bachelors and higher studies
- Work Experience_ Reference Letters, Relieving Letters, Payslips, Appointment letters, Bank statement etc. The more experience documents you provide the more is the weight age of the application
- Language ability_IELTS scorecard
- Adaptability_Marriage Certificate, Relatives in Canada Proof, Spouse IELTS if any, Spouse ECA if any
- Arranged Employement_Any LMIA approved Job Offer
- Extra Documents
- Provincial Nomination Certificate if applying through Provincial Nominee Program
- Medical of the complete family in case travelling along
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Funds
Some of the documents above are not mandatory; to know which are the mandatory documents and which documents can be exempted you need to consult our well versed documentation and immigration expert.
Cost and Processing Time for the Express Entry Canada:
The table below will give you a clear picture of the cost involved in the complete PR process. Please note that the cost below are subject to change without prior notice.
Stepwise Cost that needs to be paid in Indian Rupees and Cost that needs to be paid in CAD:
|Step 1||Education Credential Assessment||CAD 270 – 500 (Approx.)|
|Step 2||IELTS||INR 14,700 (Approx.)|
|Step 3||State Nomination Fee (If applicable)||CAD 500 – 1500 (Approx.)|
|Step 4||Police Clearance Certificate||INR 500 (Approx.) each accompanying adult|
|Step 5||Medical||INR 5,500 (Approx.) each accompanying person|
Application Processing Fee
Right to Permanent residency Fee
|CAD 825 each adult/ CAD 225 each accompanying child
CAD 500 each accompanying adult
CAD 85 each accompanying adult
Processing time differs from case to case basis as each and every application entering the pool is different, however, still we can help you with the average time taken to complete the whole process. For candidates who receive an Invitation to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program the processing for them ranges between 7 – 9 months approximately if everything goes right, however, for candidates applying through Provincial Nominee Program the average processing time ranges between 12 – 15 months approximately.
Proof of funds
Candidates who have applied for Canada PR Visa through FSWC or FSTP, they have to show some proof of funds to ensure that they can support themselves (or any accompanying family member) financially for their move to Canada. Following is the table that illustrates the settlement funds required:
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (In-CAD)|
|For each additional family member, add||$3,560|
Why Choose Us?
By choosing Abroad Pathway Immigration consultant as your immigration consultant for Canada PR Visa, you will have the advantage of having your immigration application processed by professionals who have intimate knowledge of provincial and federal immigration requirements. They will be able to guide you through all stages of the process and ensure that your application receives the attention it deserves.
We have helped dozens of professionals and students from across the country make their immigration dreams come true and thrive by providing the best advice to our clients.
Thanks for the update and I am interested in applying for PR through your organization
I am planning for Express Entry Visa, after 6 months.
Thanks for sharing this valuable information about Express Entry.
How i can start my express entry process from India. i am working in Germany.
I’m 52 and have Masters political science degree and one year TEFL diploma. I have 15+ years teaching experience. Is there any visa scheme for me to move to Canada permanently?
How my Canada PR holder brother sponsor my Canadian PR application as we are both married and I have 1 kid as well?
How can i find the job market in Canada.. i have 8+ working Experience in Java. Share me best options what chances do I stand for PR? i already checked my eligibility for Canada Express entry Entry, its look like i’m not qualified for the express entry program.
Any job for Supervisor
I passed my f.y.b.com in 2003
My age 39 running
I have 16 year experience in store
How long does it take to get Canada PR through the express entry process if my eca done.
Pls share me complete information for canada pr visa process, age 34, working experience 11, education masters
Hello, I read your blogs like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up the good work!
I find the right information in this post useful for my Canadian Express entry process.
please tell me about next Canada Express cut?
I received my ITA for Canada Express entry. What are the requirements for the documents I must submit with my PR application? How much money must I pay in fees?
Help is needed with this, please. I have two years of experience as an administrative assistant in Nigeria and am considering applying for express entry. Which is better: getting PR and looking for work in Canada, or applying for express entry and getting an MBA or MSc in business?
Great post for Canada immigration Express Entry. . I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part 🙂 I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
I have read some excellent stuff here about express entry Canada. I surprise how so much effort you place to make this sort of magnificent informative site.