Canadian Province Manitoba held the new draw on Oct 21st, 2021. Manitoba provincial Nominee program issued total number of invitations 459 Immigration Candidates across there three Prov...Read more...
Trend of Express Entry Draw 2017-2018
Canada is the immediate favourite for aspiring people looking for relocation and the country also in return welcomes immigrants with widely open arms and utmost warmth and equality. Canada offers various programs to apply for Canada PR Visa, out of which the Express Entry System is the most prevalent program. It is one of the easiest and the fastest alleyway to fulfil your dream.
Looking for Canada PR Visa but puzzled how to go about it, we recommend you to fill our free assessment form and get free counselling from our professional, experienced and proficient staff. This will help you understand the process in a better and clearer way.
To be eligible for Canada Express Entry Program you should be eligible under FSW point calculator and should be able to score high in the express entry point calculator look at the trends for Express Entry draws in 2018 and 2017. Draws are held once every 15 days approximately to invite more candidates to Canada as Permanent Residents.
Express Entry Draw 2018
The latest Express Entry draw was released on 19 September, 2018 where 3,500 ITAs were issued to applicants with a CRS score of 441 pointsor above. The minimum CRS score has become stable these days, with an increase or decrease of 5 to 10 points in each draw. To judge whether you will be able to score well to achieve the next CRS cut off we suggest you to go through the below mentioned Express Entry Cut Off trend.
Chart for Express Entry Draw 2018
|Draw No.||CRS Cut – Off||Date of Draw||No. of ITAs Issued|
|18th||441||19 September, 2018||3,500|
|17th||440||5 September, 2018||3,900|
|16th||440||22 August, 2018||3,750|
|15th||440||08 August, 2018||3,750|
|14th||441||25 July, 2018||3,750|
|13th||442||11 July, 2018||3,750|
|12th||442||25 June, 2018||3,750|
|11th||451||13 June, 2018||3,750|
|10th||440||23rd May, 2018||3,500|
|9th||441||9th May, 2018||3,500|
|8th||441||26th April, 2018||3,500|
|7th||444||11th April, 2018||3,000|
|6th||446||27th March, 2018||3,000|
|5th||456||14 March, 2018||3,000|
|4th||442||February 21, 2018||3,000|
|3rd||442||February 7, 2018||3,000|
|2nd||444||January 24, 2018||2,750|
|1st||446||January 10, 2018||2,750|
To ensure yourself that with every passing the number of Invitations issued are on an upsurge. Below is the chart of number of ITA’s issued in 2017 for comparison with the 2018 data.
Chart for Express Entry Draw 2017
|Draw No.||CRS Cut – Off||Date of Draw||No. of ITAs Issued|
|77||446||December 20, 2017||2,750|
|77||452||December 6, 2017||2,750|
|76||439||November 15, 2017||2,750|
|75||458||November 8, 2017||2,000|
|74||436||October 18, 2017||2,757|
|73||433||September 20, 2017||2,785|
|72||438||October 4, 2017||2,801|
|71||435||September 06, 2017||2,772|
|70||434||August 23 2017||3,035|
|69||433||August 9 2017||2,991|
|68||441||August 2nd 2017||3,264|
|67||440||July 12, 2017||3,202|
|66||449||June 28, 2017||3,409|
|65||413||May 31, 2017||3,877|
|64||199 (*Federal Skilled Trades candidates only)||May 26, 2017||400|
|63||775 (*Provincial nominee programs only)||May 26, 2017||143|
|62||415||May 17, 2017||3,687|
|61||423||May 4, 2017||3,796|
|60||415||April 19, 2017||3,665|
|59||423||April 12, 2017||3,923|
|58||431||April 5, 2017||3,753|
|57||441||March 24, 2017||3,749|
|56||434||March 1, 2017||3,884|
|55||441||February 22, 2017||3,611|
|54||447||February 8, 2017||3,644|
|53||453||January 25, 2017||3,508|
|52||459||January 11, 2017||3,334|
|51||468||January 4. 2017||2,902|
Stepwise canada express entry program process:
Canada Express Entry Program is eminent for its efficacy and effortless process. Follow the simple steps for smooth immigration procedure to Canada.
- Attain the ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report from a recognized assessing authority, i.e. WES.
- Choose an occupation from the list of NOC (National Occupational Classification), i.e. Skill Level 0, A, B, etc.
- To be able to be considered under Express entry program, you need to create an express entry profile.
- Applicants are suggested to register with Job Bank through a Job Match account. (This account can be used to search for jobs and is a great way for applicants to navigate their professional careers in Canada.
You will be considered in one of these four categories:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Once all these steps are followed, your application will be placed in an Express Entry candidate pool where through the Comprehensive Ranking System your CRS points score will be calculated. The higher the scores are the more likely you are to be invited to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada. If you are invited to apply, then you have 90 days to submit the required documents to apply online.
Six selection aspects of canada express entry program
To qualify the 67 points out of 100 factors, you need to be eligible under the below mentioned criteria’s:
- Age: Apt age group is 18 to 35 years, under the Express Entry program. Applicants above the age group of 35 years are given lesser points and maximum age limit to qualify under express entry program is 45 years. If you fall under the 18 – 35 years of age then points can earn you high points in the FSW point’s calculator. Candidates above 45 years of age has an option of Provincial Nominee Program
- Qualification: Canadian or Canadian higher secondary education equivalent certification i.e. a diploma or bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field is a mandatory requirement to qualify for Express Entry Program .
- Work Experience under O, A, B Noc Code : Minimum of 1 year of steady full time work for a salary in the past 10 years is required for qualifying under Express Entry
- Language Ability: Minimum of 6 bands in is required in every English Language Test module. IELTS exam scorecard should not be older than 2 years at the time of application.
- Adaptability: If you are married or in common-law relationship, and your spouse or partner will also immigrate to Canada with you, then you get an extra 10 points for the adaptability.
- Arranged Employment: If you are migrating to Canada with a job offer by a Canadian employer you get extra 10 points in your profile.
Miscellaneous Requirements are:
- Proof of Funds: Proof of funds is required to show that the candidate will be able to support you and your family after moving to Canada. However, if you have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada or can find legal work you may not need to submit the said legal proofs.
- Minimum Points for Selection: Once you qualify all the basic requirements for immigration, you will be allotted a CRS points score and ranked against other PR applicants.
Henceforward, whenever IRCC releases Express Entry draw, if your score is above the minimum cut-off you will receive an invitation to apply for PR status in Canada
Ap Immigration Can Help you immigrate to your dream country as a permanent Resident with the help of proficient and experienced documentation team in a fast and Quick Manner. Call us or fill our free online assessment form for free consultation!!